Wednesday, March 5, 2008

050308 messed and blessed.

things suddenly dun get well btwn us. i tot he actually gonna leave me. but ended up, things went clearer and better. and we love each other more! i cried. cos i am hurt for wat he said to me. he also cried cos of wat he did to me in e past. nw is NEW START. lolx forget abt b4 start is ahead. lolx dun really wat i talkin abt.
oh ya! ytd i drove my dad's car. wahaha. song ! is car !! thou no license but i drove it. i so happy n excited. haha. ltd got BTT at 6.45.
after we quarrel all this. i start to love him more n more. lik never before. cos we quarrel. we both decided not to slp. he cs i dota. den i read abit abt e theory test. den i dota.after tat we play dota tgt with monkey also. monkey is so damn ~ wth. how to say. hum ? keep farm farm. base tio atk still outside nc farming. wth man~ lolx dota not cs >.<
kkz. time to say abt EMO. lolx. ltd he gona say i din say abt him or mention abthim. lolx he is e driver also e one teach me how to drive a car. haha. really thanks. if nt i wun getto knowhow to drive or learn to or how to start it. haha. kkz the end for him.
dear and me ordered mac to eat weare so bloated ! veri e full. i play dota play till omgwtfbbq la . lolx. 1st rd played with andy. same old thing. got scolded all those shit. lolx. so long he din online pei wo chat all this liao. suddenly saw him online was lik WOW !! lolx.
e most exciting is my deardear ! i now can really sense e love he gave me. e lovehe ha fer me. wo ai ta!! 永远爱 berni ! muackz. i so love him. and love him so much. haha.
now gonna slp le. wan an !


-hUiX2
loved.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home