Friday, February 29, 2008

bored.

i start toget bored now. stay at home doing nth. really make me bored to death. but going out. i also lazy to bath and change to nice nice clothes and go out. =\ aww. wat m i gona do nw.
sunday going to sentosa with yunhua and jessie. duno who else wana join me and them for sentosa. woots! get bikini! yea ! x= gona buy one tml =\duno y i got so piss off by sh cos he went outwith ppl i dunlike. i still duno whether shld i be with him. will i regret this time? but e prob is my dad doesnt like him. cos they quarreled b4?

going out soon! YEA! at last. nick u save my boring life. lolx. omg stomach pain ! one blog take me forever to finish typing. espcially a boring one. haha. thanks many many ppl in my life. wahaha.
jus finish a game. woots! WIN! end game onli deso thread tp and bracer lik wth. kkz. noob me =( when will i get to learn.

tat it for nw! THANKS FOR VIEWING MY BLOG. love u guys <3


-hUiX2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home