Sunday, March 2, 2008

xin fu de wo <3





hehex. so happy having him by my side. singing to me so sweet. wahaha. xin fu siol. damn happy abt it! haha. jian fei >.<>
just nw i cooked egg with chesse he say nice! is a really great compliment xP =D haha. happy abt it having ppl say my cooking . thou sometimes i cook lik shit . haha. ming tian wo yao jia gei ni le. 7 yrs ! i will wait n fight fer it ! haha. xP
nw having headache. he care abt me everytime will aways come by my side. check abt me. see whether m i alright nt and how i feeling. omg~ tat so sweet la. ltd reali kena dang yao bing. but i also yuan yi sia. =X love him lots lots. told him i headache he say nw go dwn buy panadol. tell him my gastric pain again he bring me go find food. WAHAHA food O.O bling bling ~ haha. i am exhausted nw. thou energy and power are still thre. but eyes are shutting dwn. gonna go sleep mode. and restart again.
is been long time since duno when i get this care n concern and this much of love. love him as wat he is. ^^v jian fei =( my mom also say me fei tutu le .haha. seriously gettin more n more tired when i blog. awhile ago i still energetic.
OH YA! i remember. jus nw when i wana fry egg. den got one beetle jus flew into my frying pan. n at there burn to death still got "BAWU" omg. haha. so joke la. i laugh like. rofl!!! damn joke. e beetle really make e day. haha. damn funny.
my dear dear. lolx still wondering wwhat kinda person is he. still wondering. onli know he dun reali talk. quiet. hmmm what else. o.o haha! take times. jealousy of mine really nid to cntrl. xP
wei le ta. ok !! haha. me left shoulder nd arm duno y damn pain n suan. kkz last sentence fer me. i bth liao ! lik gonna break sooner or ltd

muackz ! i love berni T.W.K




-hUiX2 . loved
(xin fu siol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home